This is an extreamly popular picture around the net unfortunately We're not certain of it's authenticity. It shows a radioactive sticker on the jar which to me doesn't seem right at all and on top of that the man with the jar is in no protective or even scientific clothing. If you look at the background it appears that this was done in someones house because there is a wooden entertainment center with a tv on it. I would love to say this is a real picture but I'm really not sure. But in light of our relentless movement to find the truth it made it on here anyway just incase.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Alien Fetus in a Jar
This is an extreamly popular picture around the net unfortunately We're not certain of it's authenticity. It shows a radioactive sticker on the jar which to me doesn't seem right at all and on top of that the man with the jar is in no protective or even scientific clothing. If you look at the background it appears that this was done in someones house because there is a wooden entertainment center with a tv on it. I would love to say this is a real picture but I'm really not sure. But in light of our relentless movement to find the truth it made it on here anyway just incase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment